Monoi (Monoi de Tahiti) oil
PayPo Buy It Now - Pay in 30 days
Clear product returns
Filled with the scent of gardenia flowers, the symbol of the tiara and crown. Monoi oil is a unique product and to these days is traditionally manufactured by the people of Polynesia. Flowers soaked in coconut oil for a long time are exuding their exotic aroma. Snow-white, star-shaped flowers are covering the shrubs which are planted at the fields of the Tahiti island. This is where hand-harvested flowers are subjected to maceration. Air of the island, imbued with the scent goes into our homes.
How to use it?
- massage product into the skin of the face and body; it will be hydrated, protected by the bad weather conditions and lookin’ more healthy,
- applied on the body after sunbathing will gently cool it down and promote the regeneration of sun’s irritated skin,
- it will regenerate your hair; apply on the entire hair for 30 minutes and wash as usual,
- use as a cosmetic that protect hair from sun and sea water,
- use as a a delicate perfumes in cream,
- use as an oil that will keep your hair tips; apply on wet or dry hair without rinsing.
INCI: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tiare (Gardenia Tahitensis) Flower Extract
The rules of storage:
We recommend to keep this oil at room temperature, or (depending on your preferences) in the fridge.
Packaging: glass jar 50g/100g made of brown glass (amber type).
16 other products in the same category
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Avocado is worshiped for centuries in Central America – Aztecks named it ‘the butter of wilderness’. The Incas believed that it affects to love. Avocados, due to it’s coarse, dark green skin are called also ‘the alligator pear’, sailed to Europe in the seventeenth century. To these days world is crazy about it. Light green oil pressed from this fruit has remarkable properties.