PayPo Buy It Now - Pay in 30 days
Clear product returns
Not everyone knows that the macadamia tree produces nuts for even 100 years. Aborigines for centuries are using this nut oil. World fell in love with this product a couple decades back. Today, this product finds it’s place in our kitchen and bathroom, SPA’s, aromatherapy and beauty salons. Ludicrous smell of nuts, great absorbancy into our skin and safety even for pregnant women – these are just a few examples why world is crazy about macadamia oil.
How to use macadamia oil?
- use it as a support in the fight against cellulite and stretch marks; it’s safety also for pregnant women,
- macadamia oil moisturizes and restores dry hands; we recommend to apply it on hands by your fingertips and leave for 30 minutes,
- check it’s cosmetics effect as face mask; simply apply a layer for 10-15 minutes and then wash your face in the summer stream of water,
- this oil can be used as body lotion, face cream or an addition to your favorite cosmetics,
- macadamia oil works great in use as an massage olive,
- oil will soothe the feeling of heavy and tired legs; first damp them in warm water, then make a relaxing massage using the macadamia oil,
- it will support the treatment of scars and wounds,
- use oil as a liquid make-up removal,
- combine together the oil and scrub salt to get a natural and effective scrub.
INCI: Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
Cold pressed, unrefined, 100% organic, Soil Association certified oil.
The rules of storage:
The basis of storage is avoiding places with high temperature and sunlight exposure.
If, for any reason, you would like to receive a larger bottle of oil, just write us a message!
In the same category