Green coffee oil
PayPo Buy It Now - Pay in 30 days
Clear product returns
Green coffee smells different than roasted, which we are drinking every morning. Immature green beans are extremely rich in antioxidants that protect our DNA’s construction. This is another product straight from the Amazonian forest with an intense, herbal aroma which is bringing our noses smell of a freshly mown grass.
How to use it?
- this oil has strong anti-cellulite effect; thanks to the caffeine content it improves the metabolism of the cells and eliminates the orange peel syndrome – rub it into the problematic skin until the appearance of redness; you’re gonna be sure that the components of the oil deeply penetrated your skin,
- by addiction of a few drops of oil enrich your favorite face cream; especially recommended for people with dehydrated, dry, requiring moisture, prone to irritation and pinched after washing skin,
- green coffee oil is valued at scars and stretch marks treatment; rubbed in the skin regularly will reduce the changes and make them brighten,
- oil will moisturize the delicate skin around the eyes,
- used every morning will strengthen skin’s protection from the sun’s UV-rays,
- in the case of use by people with mature skin noticeably firms the skin and reduces fine wrinkles.
INCI: Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Oil
Cold pressed, unrefined oil
The rules of storage:
After opening the package, we recommend to store it in the fridge.
16 other products in the same category
For hundreds of years, grape seeds have not been used - only today, thanks to the developed technology, we can obtain oils even from so little oily products. We are glad that it happened. The original effect of this oil on the skin was discovered, among others, due to the huge content of vitamin E, which delays the aging process.