Apricot Kernel Oil Organic
PayPo Buy It Now - Pay in 30 days
Clear product returns
Pharmaceutical companies have been inspired by healing effects resulting directly from nature for years. We know that apricot kernels are an excellent source of vitamin B17, that fights with cancer cells. The common apricot tree not only gives fruit tasty, but also rich in vitamins. Oil ingredients, applied directly to the skin, naturally nourish it.
Even if you don't realize it, apricot kernel oil is included in cosmetics that are in your bathroom - hair products, creams, lotions, soaps. This is a valuable addition in organic cosmetics, because it is extremely light and mild in action. Recommended as a substitute for argan oil.
How to use it?:
- use its skin hydrating properties; massage a few drops into the skin before bedtime or immediately before applying makeup - it does not leave a greasy film, has a light texture (this allows it to be used by people of all skin types),
- a mixture of oil and olive oil in a 1: 1 ratio will successfully replace a lotion and body oil after bathing; used in the form of massage oil is extremely delicate, mild and light - therefore it can be used even in infants; if the purpose of your massage is to calm down, add a few drops of essential oil (lavender or lemon),
- this product has one unique property - thanks to the high content of GLA acid, it maintains the proper level of skin moisture, firmness, delays the skin aging process and skin graying; in addition, thanks to anti-inflammatory action, it will help heal imperfections,
- a mixture of oil and sugar will create an excellent face and body scrub; it will exfoliate dead skin cells leaving the skin smooth and soft - this will remove blackheads and clean the pores,
- use oil as lip balm,
- regularly used in hair care, strengthens the structure of the strands, activates their growth, returns shine and softness; for this purpose, massage warm oil into the scalp for 20 minutes, leave it on overnight, and wash in the morning as usual (warm the product gently in such way that it is slightly warm - too hot can result in burns!),
- add a few drops of oil immediately before use to the shampoo and hair conditioner - this will improve the condition of damaged and weakened, by hairdressing and thermal treatments, hair,
- the oil also has a number of health properties: soothes arthritis, affects the condition and health of the heart, supports the treatment of colds and flu.
INCI: Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
Cold pressed, unrefined oil, organic Soil Association certificate
Country of origin: Turkey
Storage: The oil should be stored in the original packaging in the refrigerator.
16 other products in the same category
Avocado is worshiped for centuries in Central America – Aztecks named it ‘the butter of wilderness’. The Incas believed that it affects to love. Avocados, due to it’s coarse, dark green skin are called also ‘the alligator pear’, sailed to Europe in the seventeenth century. To these days world is crazy about it. Light green oil pressed from this fruit has remarkable properties.
For hundreds of years, grape seeds have not been used - only today, thanks to the developed technology, we can obtain oils even from so little oily products. We are glad that it happened. The original effect of this oil on the skin was discovered, among others, due to the huge content of vitamin E, which delays the aging process.