Sweet Almond Oil
PayPo Buy It Now - Pay in 30 days
Clear product returns
In ancient time almond wood was used in king’s scepters production - believed that it has a mysterious power that passes through the ruler. Just a few people know that Vincent van Gogh, enchanted by view of blooming almond trees, painted a „Blossoming Almond Tree” picture. It’s nothing surprisingly then that the oil pressed from it’s nuts is characterized by unique effects. Mild flavor, amber color and universal effect made sweet almond oil fav Italian’s women cosmetic, who use it in the care of the whole body, from the feet to the tip of the hair.
How to use it?
- add a few drops of oil to the bath; afterbath your skin will be moisturized,
- reach for it while being pregnant – this oil naturally prevent by stretch marks not only on the abdomen, but also thighs, buttocks and breast,
- use it as a natural hair conditioner; rubbed into the ends of strands will protect hair from the harmful effects of weather or chlorine in the swimming pool,
- proven that the smell of oil has calming effect; it’s used in professional aromatherapy,
- rub the oil into the skin of the face and body; works great with the rough and tight skin, leaving it soft and moisturized,
- combine oil with sugar and use as a facial scrub,
- oil will bring soothe to the overdried lips and hands during the winter,
- it is also suitable for removing make-up, even waterproof cosmetics.
INCI: Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
Cold pressed, unrefined, certified oil.
The rules of storage:
Sweet almond oil is very sensitive to the sun's rays. It should be stored in the shade at room temperature.
If, for any reason, you would like to receive a larger bottle of oil, just write us a message!
16 other products in the same category
Lemon Seed Oil
Evening Primrose Oil
Prickly Pear Seed Oil
Avocado is worshiped for centuries in Central America – Aztecks named it ‘the butter of wilderness’. The Incas believed that it affects to love. Avocados, due to it’s coarse, dark green skin are called also ‘the alligator pear’, sailed to Europe in the seventeenth century. To these days world is crazy about it. Light green oil pressed from this fruit has remarkable properties.
Apricot Kernel Oil Organic
Grape Seed Oil
For hundreds of years, grape seeds have not been used - only today, thanks to the developed technology, we can obtain oils even from so little oily products. We are glad that it happened. The original effect of this oil on the skin was discovered, among others, due to the huge content of vitamin E, which delays the aging process.