- Safe shopping
- Fast delivery
- Clear product returns
- Natural products
If you had the opportunity to read one of the greatest polish book for kids named „W pustyni i w puszczy” (in english: „In Desert and Wilderness”) you probably remember that huge, empty baobab’s trunk gave shelter to Stas and Nel. By the African natives is called the Tree of Life and a plant that grows' with roots up (because of it’s distinctive crown; it’s structure actually resembles the root system). Baobab oil seduces with a slight, characteristic nutty smell and will move you to the African savannah.
How to use it?
- baobab oil is suitable for sensitive skin care – by addictive a few drops of oil enrich your fav moisturizer, body lotion or serum immediately before use or use as a replacement for this cosmetics; we recommend it’s use especially after bath - aplly on the skin and wait until it will be fully absorbed,
- regularly rubbed into the stretch marks and scars will prevent the emergence of new ones and reduce already visible changes,
- we recommend to use this product in after sunbath skin care,
- use as an massage olive; warm up in your hand any amount of oil, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil and massage into the selected part of the body,
- use as a nourishing cosmetic for hair – apply on the dry hair for at least 20 minutes (preferably overnight), cover with a towel and wash as usual; hair will stay nourished and shiny,
- before hair straightening secure it’s ends with a few drops of oil rubbed in hair tips,
- baobab oil, applied directly to the nails will give their elasticity back and leave them moisturized,
- add a few drops of oil to the portion of hair conditioner directly before use; hair will be visibly soften.
INCI: Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil
Cold pressed, unrefined, 100% natural oil
The rules of storage:
Store this oil at room temperature, away from heat and light.
If, for any reason, you would like to receive a larger bottle of oil, just write us a message!