Strawberry Seed Oil
Clear product returns
How to use it?
Strawberry seed oil perfectly complements the deficiencies of fatty acids in the skin while maintaining a constant moisture level. We especially recommend it to people with dry and sensitive skin, damaged, mature with signs of aging, problematic with overproduction of sebum, irritated, contaminated, delicate skin around the eyes. It is light, absorbs quickly, moisturizes, protects, nourishes, astringents and has cleansing and regenerating properties.
It can be applied undiluted to the skin or in combination with other oils or favourite creams.
In skin care:
- instead of daily cream; massage a few drops of the product into moist, cleansed skin until it is completely absorbed,
- in combination with your favourite face cream; mix a portion of the cream with oil in a 1: 1 ratio, which will enrich its composition,
- if you mix oil with your favourite hydrosol in a 1: 1 ratio, you will create your own two-phase liquid makeup remover that will not only cleanse the skin of impurities but will also care for the skin. For people with dry skin, we recommend choosing rose hydrosol. For those with oily or combination skin - lavender or chamomile,
- a mixture of sweet almond oil and strawberry seed oil in a 4: 1 ratio is one of the best skin moisturizers; if you add a few drops of your favourite essential oil, the product will also work as a massage oil,
- add a tablespoon of oil to a warm bath; after washing, the skin will remain soft, smooth and pleasantly nourished.
In hair care:
- suitable for all hair types,
apply in the form of compresses; Massage 2 tablespoons of oil into strands for 30 minutes, then wash as usual,
add a few drops to hair conditioner just before use; thanks to this, the hair will gain additional shine and become elastic,
use a few drops of oil for your unruly strands by applying it to the ends of your hair.
- regularly rub the oil into the skin of your hands, it will provide them with an adequate level of hydration, especially when they are exposed to adverse weather conditions,
INCI: Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Seed Oil
Cold pressed oil, unrefined, 100% natural
Storage: After opening, the oil should be stored in the fridge.