PayPo Buy It Now - Pay in 30 days
Clear product returns
How to use it?
Cacay oil is an extremely efficient product. Just massage into the skin a few drops. It absorbs very quickly and does not leave a greasy film on the skin. Recommended especially for people with mature, dehydrated, dry, irritated by UV-rays, problematic (sensitive, acne) skin; with signs of aging and with skin discoloration.
In skin care:
- oil is suitable for the care of the delicate eye, mouth, neck or décolleté area; massage a few drops of product directly into the skin; it has been proven that regular use of oil visibly reduces wrinkles,
- due to the high content of vitamin A, applied regularly will accelerate the healing process of acne scars, pimples and minor wounds; also evens skin tone, brightens the skin, freckles, reduces discoloration andskin blemishes,
- use as a substitute for face cream,
- works as a moisturizing oil for your skin after bathing,
- mixed with sweet almond oil and a few drops of essential oil, it can be used as a full-body massage oil,
- oil works as an emollient for calloused skin on knees, heels or elbows.
Hand and nail care:
- applied once a day to the cuticles and nails will prevent the tiles from splitting.
In hair care:
- the product has deeply regenerating properties, without weighing down the hair; apply in the form of a mask 30 minutes before washing,
- if you struggle with dandruff and excessive greasy hair, with 2 tablespoons of oil, massage the scalp for at least 20 minutes before washing,
- you will discipline unruly strands with a few drops of the product rubbed into wet or dry ends of the hair.
INCI: Caryodendron Orinocense Seed Oil
100% Natural, Cold pressed, Unrefined
Storage: The product should be stored in a shaded place, away from heat and light (optimally at 10-20 ° C).
16 other products in the same category
For hundreds of years, grape seeds have not been used - only today, thanks to the developed technology, we can obtain oils even from so little oily products. We are glad that it happened. The original effect of this oil on the skin was discovered, among others, due to the huge content of vitamin E, which delays the aging process.
Avocado is worshiped for centuries in Central America – Aztecks named it ‘the butter of wilderness’. The Incas believed that it affects to love. Avocados, due to it’s coarse, dark green skin are called also ‘the alligator pear’, sailed to Europe in the seventeenth century. To these days world is crazy about it. Light green oil pressed from this fruit has remarkable properties.