Monoi (Monoi de Tahiti) oil
Clear product returns
Filled with the scent of gardenia flowers, the symbol of the tiara and crown. Monoi oil is a unique product and to these days is traditionally manufactured by the people of Polynesia. Flowers soaked in coconut oil for a long time are exuding their exotic aroma. Snow-white, star-shaped flowers are covering the shrubs which are planted at the fields of the Tahiti island. This is where hand-harvested flowers are subjected to maceration. Air of the island, imbued with the scent goes into our homes.
How to use it?
- massage product into the skin of the face and body; it will be hydrated, protected by the bad weather conditions and lookin’ more healthy,
- applied on the body after sunbathing will gently cool it down and promote the regeneration of sun’s irritated skin,
- it will regenerate your hair; apply on the entire hair for 30 minutes and wash as usual,
- use as a cosmetic that protect hair from sun and sea water,
- use as a a delicate perfumes in cream,
- use as an oil that will keep your hair tips; apply on wet or dry hair without rinsing.
INCI: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tiare (Gardenia Tahitensis) Flower Extract
The rules of storage:
We recommend to keep this oil at room temperature, or (depending on your preferences) in the fridge.
Packaging: glass jar 50g/100g made of brown glass (amber type).