Clear product returns
In this small bottle we have closed flawless, radiant complexion and memories about the spider veins. You shouldn’t forget about this oil in your daily care routine. Pressed from bush fruit’s seeds that grows wild in Poland, doesn’t have the typical smell of a rose but a delicate aroma typical of it’s fruit.
How to use it?
- use as a fat phase in cosmetic formulations,
- use as a restorative facial oil; gently patt it in the moist skin – it will strengthen blood vessels and reduce fine wrinkles,
- use it instead of body lotion; it will leave your skin deeply moisturized,
- by addiction of a few drops of oil directly before use you will enrich your fav face cream, body lotion,
- use as a cosmetic that leveals the irritation after hair removal; works well also as a remedy for burns, scars or stretch marks - used regularly will reduce them,
- it perfectly protects the skin from the bad weather conditions,
- use as a hair conditioner - the fatty acids contained in the oil will protect the strands by the moisture loss and external factors; massage a portion of the preparation in the scalp and hair, leave for 30 minutes and wash as usual.
INCI: Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil
Cold pressed, unrefined, 100% natural oil
The rules of storage:
We recommend to store the oil in the dark place and after opening the bottle in the fridge.
If, for any reason, you would like to receive a larger bottle of oil, just write us a message!
Please note that the use of natural products does not replace the treatment prescribed by your doctor. In the case of longer use requires a medical consultation.
In the same category
- Out of stock
- Out of stock