Evening Primrose Oil
PayPo Buy It Now - Pay in 30 days
Clear product returns
Not everyone knows the fact that the plant which is growing in the fields, meadows and wasteland, widely regarded as a weed has remarkable properties, highly prized by the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. Evening primrose is a food plant – in the kitchen we can use it’s roots, colorful, yellow flowers and seeds. It was the one loved for centuries and used by women and men to body care.
How to use the evening primrose oil?
- use it as an additive to your favorite creams, lotions and face masks,
- spoon taken orally once a day will alleviate premenstrual symptoms, reduce breast pain, diminish the irritability and mood swings,
- oil applied directly to the hair stimulates their growth and stops hair losing,
- people who have dyed hair, damaged by perm or excessive drying should use evening primrose oil as a hair mask, applying for 30 minutes then washing as usual,
- use 3 or 4 drops of oil for every morning and evening face massage; skin will be hydrated, supple and healthy,
- applied on nails will give them strenght and shine.
INCI: Oeonthera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Oil
Cold pressed, unrefined, Soil Association certified oil.
The rules of storage:
This product should be stored in the fridge.
If, for any reason, you would like to receive a larger bottle of oil, just write us a message!
In the same category