A unique blend of hyaluronic acids which will respond to the needs of our clients in terms of moisturizing and caring for skin exposed to the occurrence of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid, one of the strongest substances in this matter. It appears naturally in our epidermis, also in the eyes or nerves, and is responsible for stimulating cell renewal. Its level decreases with age and that’s why we need to help nature a little bit.
- tightening the skin,
- soothing redness and irritation of the skin.
Who do we recommend it for?
People with dry, sensitive, mature, problematic, oily skin, prone to pimples and imperfections.
Hyaluronic acid penetrates into the deepest layers of the skin, moisturizing it from scratch and ensuring that the effect is as long as possible. The product creates an invisible protective barrier on the skin, preventing it from losing water, being more resistant to adverse weather conditions or free radicals.
How to use?
- we recommend using it immediately after the skin has been treated with a tonic or moisturizing mist,
- it is not necessary to apply the product every day; we recommend using the serum when you feel that your skin needs hydration, usually 2-3 times a week,
- the product has a very light formula, is quickly absorbed, does not stick and does not leave a greasy film on the skin,
- suitable as a base for daily face cream, both in the morning and evening,
- works as a lifting serum around the eyes, smoothes fine wrinkles on the face, neck or décolleté,
- you can enrich the composition of your favourite cream immediately before use (mix a portion of the product with a few drops of serum),
- if you add a drop of the product to the face tonic, you will leave the skin silky moisturized, cleansed and smooth,
- you can use the product as a serum that disciplines unruly strands of hair; apply to dry or wet ends, and due to its light structure, you do not need to rinse it,
- the product will be a perfect, nutritious complement to clay masks; add a few drops to the ready mix,
- you can use as a body lotion.
Ingredients/INCI: Aqua, Sodium hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Benzyl Alkohol, Dehydroacetic Acid
The raw material is preserved by a preservative accepted by ECOCERT - a mixture of benzyl alcohol and dehydroacetic acid.