Raspberry&Aloe YOUNG Facial Cream
YOUNG skin is sometimes being underestimated and not well enough taken care-off. What we wanted to obtain with one of our very first products, was light and non-comedogenic formula, which hydrates the skin, makes the pores less visible and soothes any changes.
Picky YOUNG skin needs special treatment, and that is why we present the first facial cream from our new YOUNG collection.
Clear product returns
Our composition of custom chosen active key ingredients creates a product with wide range of action. It not only deeply hydrates the skin, but also soothes any redness and acne changes, helps the skin recover, refine and gain a healthy glow.
- 24h moisturizer
- Visibly minimizes pores and refines the skin texture
- Protects the skin from outside toxins and supports natural inner-skin detoxing
- Raspberry Oils secures the skin from adverse action of UV light.
- Aloe Extract and Tamanu Oil soothe redness and acne changes, and enhance recovery processes.
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the skin deeply and protects it from free radicals.
- For daily use. Can be applied before makeup due to super light and creamy formula.
- Delicate, fruity scent.
Raspberry&Aloe YOUNG Facial Cream is perfect for every skin type, but specifically for normal, oily and acne-prone skin.
Full Ingredients List:
Rose Hydrosol*, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Raspberry Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil*, Glycerin, Squalane, Sweet Almonds Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Tamanu Oil, Eco-Preservative**, Hyaluronic Acid, Strawberry Extract, Sweet Orange Essential Oil*, Aloe Extract.
**Accepted by ECOCERT and COSMOS
Inci: Rosa Damascena Flower Water Organic, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil Organic, Glycerin, Squalane, Prunus amygdalus dulcis Oil Organic, Cetyl Alkohol, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil Organic, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Sodium hialuronate, Fragaria Virginiana Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil Organic, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder, Limonene, Linalool