Did you know that to the production of 18 liters of this oil there is a need of one truck of raspberries? Seeds of this irreplaceable in summer desserts fruit are source of valuable product. Golden, with a light nutty scent product is widely used in the care of the whole body.
How to use it?
- raspberry seed oil is recommended to use as a face oil; used alone or in combination rubbed into the skin in circular motions will give your skin smoothness,
- enrich your favorite face cream and body lotion with a few drops of oil directly before use,
- pat the oil gently into the skin around the eyes – it will stay hydrated,
- people with oily skin can use oil as a cosmetic that regulate the overproduction of sebum,
- mix the oil with your favorite hydrolate in the ratio of 1: 1, and you will get a moisturizing facial cleanser that doesn’t require rinsing and can also be used as a preparation for eye makeup remover,
- use as an massage olive,
- this product is suitable for use in the care of every hair types by protecting it with the UV filters; rub the oil into your hair and scalp, leave for 30 minutes and wash as usual,
- add a few drops of oil to your fav hair conditioner directly before use,
- regularly rubbed into the hands and nails will give them hydration,
- when you are planning a sunny vacation you should reach for this raspberry oil - it contains in it’s composition vitamin A and E and unsaturated fatty acids which naturally protect the skin against UVA and UVB rays.
INCI: Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil
Cold pressed, unrefined, 100% natural oil
The rules of storage:
After opening the package, we recommend to keep the oil in the fridge.