According to the legend Tutankhamen was so fascinated by the effects of black cumin that ordered his servants to have it with them all the time. After Pharaoh death vial with oil was closed in his sarcophagus. Cleopatra and Nefertiti owed black cumin’s oil a beautiful and silky smooth skin. Black cumin, collected early in the morning just before sunrise to these days is called as ‘the gold of the pharaohs’.
How to use it?
- massaged into the scalp stimulates hair growth – it gives strength to the hair follicles,
- people with combination and oily skin should use it instead of face cream; black cumin oil absorbs quickly and leaves skin so smooth,
- made your own paste by combining honey and black cumin oil; put it on your face and after half an hour the skin will become radiant and highly hydrated,
- people struggling with acne should use this oil as a support in treatment; mix of oil and apple cider vinegar will give you a mask that should be applied on skin for half an hour,
- portion of oil added to your fav creams, lotions, shampoos and conditioners will work as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent,
- use oil as a massage olive for sore back and flabby muscles,
- massaged into the stomach will help you with flatulence.
INCI: Nigella sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil
Cold pressed, unrefined, 100% natural oil
The rules of storage:
Oil should be in a cool and dark place. We recommend to store it in the frigde.
If, for any reason, you would like to receive a larger bottle of oil, just write us a message!