Plant named opuntia ficus-indica for Aztecks was a holiness. In the middle of the second millennium Christopher Columbus brought it to the Europe, and from these times to now not only Aztecks but Europeans appreciate it’s qualities too. This huge cactus produces small seeds from which is pumped an valuable oil. Precious literally and figuratively – it’s the most expensive oil in the world. Production of a liter of the product requires the collection of a half-ton (more than a million pieces!) seeds. Although this fact the opuntia oil has gained thousands of followers around the world, called by them as 'botox in a bottle'.
How to use it?
- use as an additive to your favorite face cream or use two drops in skin’s massage – it will reduce and smooth wrinkles,
- in the case of use by people with oily skin will prevent excessive secretion of sebum,
- used systematically protect our skin from UV rays, climatic factors, abrasions, and even cigarette smoke,
- it perfectly cope with skin damaged by scars or pigmentation spots – oil will repay scars and align skin color,
- enrich your fav body lotion with a few drops of oil – you’re gonna deeply moisturize your dry skin,
- use this oil as a hair tips moisturizing cosmetic, it will give them softness and glow,
- if you are struggling with brittle nails, strengthen them by applying a layer of oil by the night,
- mix a few drops of oil with sweet almond oil, heat in your hands and enjoy an relaxing massage oilve,
- use as a hair mask - apply a small amount of oil, leave on for 20 minutes covering the strands with a towel, then wash hair as usual and enjoy the shiny, healthy hair.
INCI: Opuntia Ficus Indica Seed Oil
Cold pressed, unrefined, 100% organic oil.
The rules of storage:
Open bottle of oil should be stored in a dry, dark place, preferably in the fridge.