Once a year, in late spring and begining of the summer there is a season for lavender flowers harvesting at the Lavender Valley in Bulgaria. Fresh plants are cut by hand just before dawn, because then their inflorescences are closed and we are sure that the aromatic compounds are inside. Lavender hydrolate has relaxing effect, which is why we recommend to use it during the evening care, just before bedtime.
How to use it?
- it’s suitable for any type of skin and can be used as a substitute for your tonic,
- rubbed into the scalp strengthens hair roots, inhibits hair loss and stimulates hairs growth,
- two cotton pads supernatant with hydrolate and put for 10 minutes on eyelids – it will reduce the eye skin irritations,
- shampoo diluted by hydrolate in ratio 1:1 will smooth the hair and nourish the scalp,
- used as a hair mist spray will protect strands by color fading caused by sunlight,
- sprinkle a pillow before going to sleep – the lavender scent will ease stress and help you fall asleep,
- by a little bit of hydrolate enrich your fav face cream immediately before use; in the case of oily skin it will reduce the appearance of pores,
- use as a liquid that soothes irritations after depilation.
INCI: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water
Soil Association certified organic hydrolate
The rules of storage:
You should keep it in a tightly closed container at room temperature or in the fridge, avoid direct access to moisture and sunlight.
Packaging: glass bottle with atomizer (100 ml)