Lemon Hydrosol has soothing, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-wrinkle properties. It reduces redness, seals and strengthens blood vessels, slightly brightens and improves skin tone.
Commonly known as the fruit extremely rich in vitamin C – Lemon. Through a steam distillation process of the fruit's skin, the light, fresh water is obtained. The gentle production process allows that the ingredients contained in the lemon are not damaged and eventually end up in the bottle labeled "lemon hydrosol". In addition to vitamin C, you'll find a wealth of B vitamins, minerals - potassium and magnesium, essential oils, and brightening fruit acids.
Purpose: oily, acne, mature skin, gray, tired, vascular, mixed, with hyperpigmentation.
Action: antioxidant, antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-aging, anti-wrinkle, refreshing, soothing, anti-inflammatory.
• The product contains natural lemon essential oil. It has antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-aging properties. D-limonene, which is the main component of the oil, inhibits the action of elastase, preventing the breakdown of elastin in the skin, which is responsible for its firmness,
• Supports the fight against skin discoloration, reduces capillaries,
• Thanks to its antiseptic properties, it is also recommended for people with oily skin,
• Added to the face cream makes the pores unblocked and helps with the reduction of sebum secretion
• Lemon hydrosol can be used as a water phase in cosmetics or to make up scrubs or powder masks
• Product can be used as a daily face tonic, as well as used before cream or makeup,
• I has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. Supports the healing process of skin inflammation, acne spots, minor skin damage, irritation,
• Brightens and improves skin tone,
• It has an aromatherapeutic effect - the fragrance refreshes and stimulates,
• Added to shampoo – in a 1:1 ratio, the product smoothes hair, nourishes the head skin (scalp), has cleansing effect and prevents excessive greasiness
• Applied to the scalp, it helps with dandruff.
The product is vegan
Composition/INCI: Citrus Lemon Peel Water
Scent: freshly squeezed lemons
Country of origin: India
Note: Lemon Hydrolate is concentrated 3-5x more than average. This is due to the fact that the main goal is to obtain a hydrosol, not an essential oil, so in the process it is not just a by-product. As a result, intensifies the scent and milky color. This hydrosol is of much higher class than common ones. For all these types of natural products it is recommended to shake before use.
The product should not be used before direct exposure to the sun.
Storage: Hydrosol should be stored in its original, sealed package,at room temperature or in the refrigerator, depending on your preferences. Without access to moisture and exposure to sunlight.