It is an absolute bestseller among the products reducing skin irritation. Aloe known for its soothing properties combined with steam distilled raspberries is a source of valuable nutrients such as fruit acids, vitamins B, C, A, E and mineral salts. This kind of mixture provides rescue for reddened and irritated skin.
all skin types, in particular recommended for dry, normal, oily, mature, acne, tired and prematurely aging skin.
bactericidal, refreshing, soothing, regenerating, cleansing, moisturizing, nourishing, astringent, antioxidant
How to use it?
• as a tonic in daily care, applied directly to the skin - gently pulls????and nourishes. Additionally, thanks to its antiseptic properties makes imperfections heal faster,
• as a water phase in home cosmetics,
• as a water phase in powder face masks,
• as a product that reduces irritation caused by excessive sun exposure: sunburn, marks and blemishes
• as a delicately vitalizing hair spray. Spray wet hair after washing, then style as usual.
• Raspberry hydrosol based on aloe vera water soothes irritations, nourishes, moisturizes, regenerates and protects the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals. Aloe has a soothing and bactericidal effect on the skin, reduces inflammation. Raspberry fruit is a rich source of vitamins A, B, C and E, mineral salts and fruit acids, which have a beneficial effect on the skin. Recommended for all skin types. Due to its astringent,regenerative and antioxidant effects, it is especially recommended for mature, tired and prematurely aging skin. Its anti-inflammatory and bacteriostatic properties support the healing of acne inflammation.
• Perfectly suitable as a tonic, body and hair mist or as a base for serum, oil or cream.
• Composition/INCI:Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water , Rubus Ideaus Fruit�100% Organic
• country of origin: France
• Colour: colorless
• Hydrosol is a vegan cosmetic
Note: Organic Raspberry Aloe Vera Hydrolate is concentrated 3-5x more than average. This is due to the fact that the main goal is to obtain a hydrosol, not an essential oil, so in the process it is not just a by-product. As a result, it concentrates the nutrients and intensifies the scent. This hydrosol is of much higher class than common ones. Therefore, it should not be used in case of allergies to product components. Before first use, make a test on a small piece of skin. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
• Storage: Oil should be stored in its original, sealed package,at room temperature or in the refrigerator, depending on your preferences. Without access to moisture and exposure to sunlight.