Feel like bathed in rose petals Angela from 'American Beauty'. Let the delicate aroma of hydrolate spread around the apartment and allow to nurture skin by valuable components of the preparation. Take the benefits of the queen of flowers, a symbol of love, strength and beauty. Rose is considered as one of the most exclusive and expensive natural materials.
How to use it?
- use it as the aqueous phase in cosmetic formulations and masks in powder,
- it’s suitable for any type of skin and can be used as a substitute for the daily face tonic,
- rose hydrolate is a great cosmetic that soothes the redness; simply soak cotton pad and put in for 10 minutes on the problematic skin areas,
- use as a scented mist for body and hair,
- sprinkle a pillow before going to sleep - it will alleviate stress and help you fall asleep,
- shampoo diluted by hydrolate in ratio 1:1 will smooth the hair and nourish the scalp,
- by a little bit of hydrolate enrich your fav face cream immediately before use,
- use as a mild liquid facial cleanser,
- add hydrolate to the bath; product combined with the warm water will give you a relaxing treatment,
- spray some in the apartment and directly on the clothes – rose hydrolate is perfect, hypoallergenic perfume.
INCI: Rosa damascena (Rose) Flower Water
Soil Association certified organic hydrolate
The rules of storage:
Store it in a tightly closed container at room temperature or in the fridge, avoid direct access to moisture and sunlight.
Packaging: glass bottle with atomizer (100 ml)