In Namibia, the country in the southern Africa, women from Ovambo tribe for centuries are producing marula oil and use it as a universal cosmetic for skin and hair care. This yellow, liquid oil is pressed from the seeds of the Marula tree fruits, fav tree of the elephants. These animals love marula fruits and are eating it with seeds straight from the tree. Seeds are fermenting in their stomachs and brings them in the slightly intoxicated state.
How to use it?
- a little bit of oil add to your face cream immediately before use then gently massage it into your skin; especially recommended for those with mature skin - Marula oil improves the elasticity of the skin and has anti-aging effect,
- oil can be used as an facial olive,
- use as an moisturizing body oil; can be applied on dry or damp skin,
- we recommend to use it in anti-cellulite massage; a portion of oil rub in the problematic parts of your body or mix it with your fav body lotion immediately before use,
- a few drops rubbed in hair will keep it in place – you can use it on dry or wet hair without washing,
- before washing your hair rub the oil into the scalp and hair, leave for half an hour covered with a towel and wash as usual – you’re hair will be smooth and shiny,
- use it as a hand and nail cream.
INCI: Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil
Cold pressed, unrefined, 100% natural oil
The rules of storage:
After opening the package, we recommend to keep it in the fridge.
Please note that the use of natural products does not replace the treatment prescribed by your doctor. In the case of longer use requires a medical consultation.