Plum seed oil is a light oil, absorbs quickly and does not leave a greasy film on the skin. It contains many precious ingredients such as antioxidants, vitamin E, oleic and linoleic acids. It has soothing and rebuilding properties. It protects the lipid barrier of the epidermis against water loss and adverse external conditions. We recommend it to people of all skin types. It helps to maintain an adequate level of hydration and rebuild epidermis structure of dry and irritated skin. Helps with regulating the level of sebum secretion of oily and acne skin. For people with mature skin, it will tighten the skin and make it more elastic.
The product can be applied directly to the skin.
How to use?
- As a replacement for face serum and oil - rub a few drops in your hands and gently apply to moist face, neck and cleavage skin with your fingertips, patting the product; the product has ingredients that skillfully fight the signs of aging, make it more elastic and soothe the skin; plum seed oil does not clog pores and reduces blackheads;
- You can combine it with a portion of your favourite cream, serum or face oil immediately before use;
- Use in the form of a lip balm - it will save chapped lips;
- In combination with fine sugar, use as a mouth scrub or for whole body peeling;
- In the form of a body lotion, applied to the entire skin immediately after bathing; this oil has softening properties, which is why we recommend applying it especially to places where the skin is harder - heels, elbows, knees;
- It works well as a product that gently cares and moisturizes the skin even during bathing - for this purpose, pour 1-2 tablespoons of the product into the bathtub with warm water;
- As an oil for split or shaggy ends of the hair - you can apply on wet or dry hair;
- You can also use the product for hair oiling - apply the product to all hair for a minimum of 30 minutes, preferably all night, then wash as usual;
- Plum seed oil is also a fantastic conditioner for eyebrows and eyelashes; nourishes hair and stimulates growth;
- As an oil for the cuticles around the nails - regenerates and nourishes brittle and split nails;
- The product is well combined with other oils, e.g. sweet almonds, liquid shea or avocado - you can combine it in mixtures for massage, in creams and as lotions.
Inci: Prunus Domestica Oil, Plum Oil, Cold Pressed
Cold pressed oil, unrefined, 100% natural