This smell to die for will take us at the sunny fields in the south France. Yellow-red extract pressed from the peel of an orange will disperse in our homes wonderful and refreshing citrus scent. Oranges, planted on a large scale are the source of many precious minerals and vitamins – the same as the oil, that we want to introduce you.
How to use it?
- the smell of sweet orange essential oil works extremely reassuring; it relieves nervousness – that’s why it’s recommended for bath and aromatic massages, that will warm and refresh the whole body, relax tense muscles,
- used in aromatherapy alleviate mood swings associated with premenstrual syndrome,
- add 5-6 drops diluted with water to the fireplace – the smell will refresh your home,
- dissolve 6-10 drops of essential oil in 10ml of almond oil and use as a massage olive,
- add 5 drops of essential oil with a tablespoon of honey, milk and salt to the tub with hot water and immerse yourself in a refreshing bath,
- enrich your fav body lotion, cream, gel or shampoo with a few drops of the product directly before use,
- citruses have the ability in the brightening and tightening the skin; people with the mature skin should use it in the anti-aging massages twice a day,
- sweet orange oil is also known as an aphrodisiac,
- using the essential oils gives the scientifically proven results in the fight against cellulite; mix the product in the ratio of 1: 3 with almond oil, add a tablespoon of salt and rub into the skin wherever you noticed the orange peel syndromes,
- orange oil is a great tonic for our skin; gently introduced into the structure of the skin in a circular motions will visibly improve it’s flexibility.
INCI: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil
Essential oil, 100% natural
The rules of storage:
Store it in a sealed bottle. Depending on your preferences you can keep it in the frigde or at room temperature. It shouldn’t be exposed to the sunlight.
Please note that the use of natural products does not replace the treatment prescribed by your doctor. In the case of longer use requires a medical consultation.