In the seventeenth century at the European royal courts was used a trendy in these times cologne named „Eau de Cologne” that popularized Cologne as a city of perfumes. Lavender oil was used in their production as a heart note and since then it’s loved not only by the royal family, but the whole world. Earlier, in the ancient times, by amethyst lavender flowers perfumed the water for bath. You should know that lavender oil isn’t purple, but straw yellow.
How to use lavender oil?
- lavender oil can be used directly on the skin; use it’s antibacterial activity – one drop rub in your face twice a week,
- prepare a bath for tired feet - add 4-6 drops of essential oil to a bowl of warm water and then bath your feet in the mixture for a few minutes, which will relax the whole body,
- it will alleviate the itching of insect bites,
- regular massages of the scalp with lavender oil will help you with the problem of hair loss and dandruff,
- oil will bring relief from headaches – use a drop for temples, neck and forehead massages,
- we can’t forget that lavender oil is a great alternative to synthetic perfumes – it will neutralize odor in your closet,
- this is a natural cosmetic in the fight with lice; rinse hair by conditioner made of 10 drops of essential oil and water or using a fine toothed comb to distribute the pure preparation on the hair,
- to get the wonderful aroma of your cosmetics add a few drops of essential oil to base oils, lotions, creams, shampoos and other personal care products,
- use a few drops of essential oil directly on the skin when you are tired of coughing, it will give you a release,
- you can make homemade body scrub by mixing a coconut oil, sugar and lavender essential oil,
- give yourself a home SPA, by addiction a few drops of oil to the warm bath.
INCI: Lavandula Angustifolia (Laveneder) Flowe Oil
100% Organic, Soil Association certified
Made in Bulgaria
The rules of storage:
Store in a sealed bottle at room temperature, away from the children.
Please note that the use of natural products does not replace the treatment prescribed by your doctor. In the case of longer use requires a medical consultation.