Clear product returns
How to use it?
Cacay oil is an extremely efficient product. Just massage into the skin a few drops. It absorbs very quickly and does not leave a greasy film on the skin. Recommended especially for people with mature, dehydrated, dry, irritated by UV-rays, problematic (sensitive, acne) skin; with signs of aging and with skin discoloration.
In skin care:
- oil is suitable for the care of the delicate eye, mouth, neck or décolleté area; massage a few drops of product directly into the skin; it has been proven that regular use of oil visibly reduces wrinkles,
- due to the high content of vitamin A, applied regularly will accelerate the healing process of acne scars, pimples and minor wounds; also evens skin tone, brightens the skin, freckles, reduces discoloration andskin blemishes,
- use as a substitute for face cream,
- works as a moisturizing oil for your skin after bathing,
- mixed with sweet almond oil and a few drops of essential oil, it can be used as a full-body massage oil,
- oil works as an emollient for calloused skin on knees, heels or elbows.
Hand and nail care:
- applied once a day to the cuticles and nails will prevent the tiles from splitting.
In hair care:
- the product has deeply regenerating properties, without weighing down the hair; apply in the form of a mask 30 minutes before washing,
- if you struggle with dandruff and excessive greasy hair, with 2 tablespoons of oil, massage the scalp for at least 20 minutes before washing,
- you will discipline unruly strands with a few drops of the product rubbed into wet or dry ends of the hair.
INCI: Caryodendron Orinocense Seed Oil
100% Natural, Cold pressed, Unrefined
Storage: The product should be stored in a shaded place, away from heat and light (optimally at 10-20 ° C).