Clear product returns
Years back Roman commanders ordered to serve to the warriors wine with the addition of borage leaves believing that it will add them manhood in battle. To these days we still don’t know if it was effective. We know, however, that modern medicine appreciates the health benefits of borage because of the content of many substances that favorably affecting to the human body. From this plant, once treated as a weed, is produced precious, dark-green oil.
How to use it?
- if you are struggling with skin prone to irritation, borage oil will be your healthy cosmetic; makes wonders in ‘spider veins' care, reduces redness and build a protective layer on the skin,
- oil components perfectly alleviate premenstrual symptoms; it will improve the well-being of women during menstruation, eliminate irritability and mood swings, relieve pain,
- the use of borage oil is particularly recommended for mature women; applied everyday to the face noticeably improve the condition of the skin by strengthening it,
- proved that taking one teaspoon of oil a day improves physical and psychological mood,
- borage oil doesn’t clog pores, so people with oily skin can confidently use it in daily skin care,
- use oil as an additive for face creams, body lotions and as massage olive.
INCI: Borago Officinalis Seed Oil
Cold pressed, unrefined, certified organic oil.
The rules of storage:
Borage oil should be stored in the fridge.
If, for any reason, you would like to receive a larger bottle of oil, just write us a message!