Produced from hand-picked shea tree’s nuts, which in Africa are sacred. That’s why it’s nothing suprising in the fact that it’s miraculous properties are widely use at the cosmetics and medicine. Shea butter is one of the best cosmetics delivered by nature. This is a great addictive to the creams, lotions, masks, body and hair care cosmetics.
How to use it?
- used as a body lotion and face cream will effectively protect the skin from dryness caused by the external factors such as wind and frost,
- pregnant women can safely use it as a cometic that prevent by the stretch marks and after child’s birth as a product that nurture newborn’s sensitive skin,
- use as a under-eye cream; it successfully replaces a special preparations - a small amount of butter heat by your hands and pat gently by your fingers in the eye area,
- use as a lip balm,
- mix sugar with melted butter and use as a lip scrub – it will be give them softness and moisturize,
- applied in the form of mask at your hair will work as a nourishing treatment after hairdresser’s services, straightening and dyeing; a small amount of butter apply on your hair, wrap strands in a towel and leave for 15 minutes, then wash as usual,
- works great as a fragrance carrier – a part of the body, usual sprinkled by perfumes, grease by the butter chunk; it will make their scent live longer,
- use as a hand and nails cream; nails will become shiny, stronger and lookin’ more healthy,
- massage butter into the skin after hair removal; it will protect the skin by the irritations,
- use it as a bath olive - add 2-3 tablespoons of liquid butter into the tub with hot water; skin after bath will be hydrated, soft and supple, and there will be no need to use a body lotion.
INCI: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Fruit Butter
Unrefined, 100% organic, Soil Association certified butter
The rules of storage:
Shea butter as a product completely natural and free of preservatives must be protected from excessive heat and light. We recommend to store it in the frigde.
Packaging: glass jar 40g/80g made of brown glass (amber type)