Applied to the body after a morning shower, it will stimulate as well as a small black cup of coffee. Made from cold-pressed coffee beans, it will take us to a cosy cafe in Central America, where residents are usually sipping the drink slowly, taking small sips, from porcelain cups. Wonderfully warms you up and prepares you to take on daily challenges. It is easily absorbed, leaves the skin velvety smooth and moisturized.
How to use it?
- ideally suited for the treatment of cellulite; thanks to the caffeine content, it stimulates blood circulation in the epidermis, preventing swelling and the appearance of an orange skin,
- applied to the skin under the eyes will reduce swelling and lighten shadows,
- use as a replacement for body lotion - applied directly to moist skin, after bathing, will make your skin velvety smooth and glossy,
- by using butter, you can do a warming massage for the whole body, especially for tired neck and shoulders,
- use butter as a lip balm,
- mix the coffee butter, in your hand, with a pinch of sugar, use it as a peeling to smooth your lips,
- if you are struggling with the problem of hair loss, stimulate them to grow by applying a nutritious mask made of a portion of your favourite hair conditioner and coffee butter; leave on your head for 30-60 minutes, covered with a towel, and then wash as usual,
- for tired feet after a long day of work we recommend you to make a relaxing massage, using our coffee butter; relaxes muscles, warms up and regenerates cracked skin,
- add a few tablespoons of butter to a bathtub with warm water and enjoy an energetic, stimulating bath; butter will also help remove toxins from the skin.
Ingredients: Coffea arabica (coffe) seed oil
After opening, store the butter in a sealed package, at room temperature, away from heat and light, as it is susceptible to rancidity.
Packaging: glass jar made of brown amber glass.